We offer an excellent range of timber sheet materials, which includes the following;
- C+2 structural flooring grade shuttering plywood
- Spruce full structural square edge and tongue & grooved 2 long edge boards which are ideally suited to a range of applications, particularly timber frame construction as their superior weather resistance allows the boards to be fully exposed to the weather when decking out or cladding timber frame constructions.
- Full range of Kronospan chipboard products including P5 moisture resistant tongue and grove sheets and also their peel clean weatherdek and weather protect, which guarantees resistance to full weather exposure for 40 days.
- Moisture resistant mdf sheets in a range of thicknesses stocked in 1220 x 2440mm boards, we can also order alternative board sizes if you require including flexible mdf.
- WBP hardwood throughout sheets in thicknesses from 3.6mm up to 25mm
- Marine plywood in 12mm & 18mm, 1220 x 2440mm boards.
- Neat match decorative mdf panels, we stock the very popular neat match pre primed tongue and groove moulded sheets in both short and long grain 1220 x 2440 x 9mm boards, these are a fast and contemporary alternative to traditional pine softwood claddings and are an excellent product for both commercial and residential applications.
- OSB boards, we stock the structural graded OSB 3 which is coated for weather proofing and is an excellent durable and cost effective alternative to plywoods for a vast range of building applications available in 9 / 11 & 18mm, the 9mm boards are stocked in metric 1200 x 2400mm boards for ease of use within timber frame sheathing and the 11 & 18mm boards are kept in standard imperial sheets 1220 x 2440mm
- Specialist Boards, we have two deliveries of plywood products per week and are able to supply non stock boards such as Birch plywood, melamine faced boards, decorative veneered panels, phenolic faced sheets for Youngman boards, scaffold towers, vehicle bodies etc.